As spring is in full gear and summer right around the corner, everything is in bloom and new beginnings are in the air. I have felt and profound desire to have more fun in life and truly enjoy each moment more. I have looked around and noticed that so many of us are going through the doldrums of routine in life and it caused me to stop and question why everyone is so serious.
Going about my day, I have made a commitment to make eye contact with strangers when I am out and give them a friendly smile. It was fascinating to me to see how caught off guard or surprised people where when smiled at by a stranger.
This gave me an desire to start doing little things in my life that brought a touch of happiness and fun into my daily existence. While I have my own little list of things, I thought I would share some ideas I came across to add a little fun to anyones life.
Even if you just try one or two of these, I would challenge everyone to step outside of their comfort zone and try something new. If nothing else, maybe it will put a smile on your face or the face of someone else. This is great way to bring fun and laughter into your life and if you have kids, they will love seeing you cut loose. Enjoy!!
- Have a dance party
- Spin around in your office chair
- Walk backwards through your house
- High five a stranger
- Climb a tree
- Write a love letter to someone special
- Buy yourself some flowers
- Talk with an accent for the day
- See how high you can swing on a swingset
- Find a joke you like and share it with people you work with
- Put a funny picture as a background on your phone
- Exchange funny memes or you tube videos with a friend
- Blow bubbles
- Ride a bike
- Dance in the elevator when you are alone
- Have a bowl of Lucky Charms or kids’ cereal for dinner
- Finger paint or paint on a canvas
- Play video games at the arcade
- Walk barefoot through the grass
- Hang upside down on the money bars
- Buy some cotton candy and eat it like a kid
- Watch the ‘bad lip reading’ videos on YouTube
- Write a funny story
- Wear a crazy hat or sunglasses
- Wear a crown around your house and pretend you are royalty
- Ride a skatboard
Do you have other ideas that bring a smile to your face? Life is too long to be serious! Enjoy it with
What about you? If you’re trying to change a certain script in your life, start small and experience some success. Build from there. What has been stopping you from moving forward with change? What rituals (or habits) do you want to change in your life? Leave a comment below and share your thoughts.
Are you having a hard time achieving your goals, dreams and desires? You may have false or limiting beliefs deep in your subconscious mind that are keeping you from reaching your full potential. Get our FREE Meditation for clearing blocks that are standing in the way of success, wealth or love.
Are you feeling stuck in your life? Get our FREE Life Discovery Coaching Kit HERE and get your life on track. It is the same coaching layout we use for our clients and will take you through an actual coaching session.
Published by: Inspired Wisdom Coaching Tracy is a published author and certified Life Coach specializing in life transitions, happiness coaching and manifesting. She can be reached at email@example.com
- Follow @invigorsolution on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
- Visit our website: http://inspiredwisdomcoaching.com/
- Like our Facebook Page
- Follow Inspired Wisdom Coaching on Tumblr
About Inspired Wisdom Coaching
Passionate about life, learning, love and sharing their experiences, Inspired Wisdom Coaching offers advice and useful life tips for living life to the fullest on their popular life development blog, Inspired Wisdom. Click HERE to visit our website for more valuable information.
FINDING YOUR HAPPINESS – 40 Ideas to Inspire You Learn how you can make small shifts in your thinking to bring about large changes in your life. Every step begins with one little decision.